Zenith Bank Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
Zenith Bank Plc is one of the biggest and most profitable banks in Nigeria with total assets plus contingents of N1 .66 trillion as at the end of December 2009.
The bank was established in May 1990 and started operations in July same year as a commercial bank. It became a public limited company on June 17, 2004 and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on October 21, 2004. The bank presently has a shareholder base of about one million, an indication of the strength of the Zenith brand.
Zenith Bank Nigeria is seeking experienced Electrical and Mechanical Engineers to fill existing vacancies.
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
• Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (with minimum of second class upper from a reputable university)
• A master’s degree or its equivalent would be an advantage
• Knowledge of relevant software and registration with COREN may be an advantage
• 10 years post qualification experience in building and facility maintenance from a reputable firm
• Candidates must hove experience in maintaining multi-storey buildings of 7 floors minimum
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: 13th August, 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android