Zain Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Team Lead: Forensic Services
Zain Nigeria one of the leading Telecom Companies in Nigeria is recruiting for the position:
ZAIN1394 – Team Lead: Forensic Services
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Supervision and management of Forensic Services including co-ordination and investigation of corporate frauds for Zain Nigeria.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Management of Forensic Services.
– Planning, organizing and conducting investigation of corporate frauds.
– Undertake confidential investigation commissioned at the instance of top level Management.
– Manages human and material resources of Forensic Services Department.
Competencies & Qualifications:
– 4+ years experience in the same field.
– Knowledge of Internal Audit & Risk Management.
– Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA)
– ACL proficient
– Working experience in a Multinational environment
– Reporting Writing
– Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) qualification
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent analytical skills
Key Result Area:
– Preparation of final investigation reports for approval by the Manager, Internal Audit & Risk Management.
– Preparation of fraud investigation plan in line with Corporate Fraud Policy.
– Follow up on fraud investigation reports for timely implementation of recommendations.
– Preparation of monthly activity report of Forensic Department for use in decision making by Management.
– Use of Audit Software to undertake digital forensic investigations and solve IT related frauds.
– Fraud prevention and reduction.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 17th March 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android