WorleyParsons Job: Vacancy for Logistics Representative
WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex processes industries. Worley Parsons is currently carrying out recruitment for the following vacant position: Logistics Representative
- Coordinate administrative logistical support such as flight, ID cards, marine and vehicle bookings to support operations, helicopter bookings.
- Develop and maintain databases supporting security management activities.
- Prepare and control documentation required to obtain equipment and services in support of operations.
- Responsible for the compilation of rosters, returns and documents associated with operations.
- Ensure that established guidelines are followed in regards to the administrative control and procedures.
- Control files and correspondence in circulation; picking up, delivering and sorting mail.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of all office equipment.
- Carry out any other task, which may be assigned by the Field Office Manager.
- Office management.
- Document control.
- High level of knowledge of MPN QIT procedures.
- Functional expertise.
- Good level of computer skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Methodical work / task process and able to meet deadlines.
- Analytical skills.
- Office management experience.
- Able to work in a team environment as a team member.
Click here to apply onlineDownload Job Alerts App for Android