Weco Systems Nigeria Job: Vacancy for HSE Coordinator
Weco Systems is a foremost Systems Integration Company Located in Lagos. We are seeking to employ highly skilled and qualified professionals to fill the following position: of HSE Coordinator
Responsible for the actualisation and implementation of WSIL’s health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and objectives.
Ensure that WSIL operations are performed within global HSE best practices and projects are delivered through the observance of established HSE procedures and policies…
Reports Directly To: Branch Head, Port Harcourt & Director Shared Services
Supervises: HSE Team members
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Key Responsibilities :
Designing and implementing appropriate HSE Training plan inclusive of basic minimum HSE trainings and specialized HSE training in line with project standards.
Ensuring that all WSIL staff are well versed in HSE training requirements and abide with established WSIL and customer HSE policies.
Effectively implementing WSIL’s journey management policies and procedures to ensure that journeys are well managed within a sound journey management system, which is in place for all its land operations.
Ensuring that adequate Health Management Schemes are is in place in line with corporate policy.
Ensuring that personnel are not only issued with the right PPE’s, but do make use of the issued PPE’s for the intended job as specified.
Ensuring and monitoring compliance of WSIL staff with HSE policies and procedures.
Maintaining logs and records of all HSE related incidents and ensuring proper investigation and follow up of incidents, near misses and report findings to Project Manager.
Establishing a proper Hazard Management System in line with corporate, project, contract Hazards and Effects, management process etc.
Ensuring that proper Waste management procedure is established and implemented across WSIL.
Implementation of at least four cost effective HSE initiatives to improve staff awareness and compliance with HSE policies.
Foster and develop increased awareness of the company, staff and customers on HSE related matters.
Minimum of BS/BA degree or equivalent education in relevant fields .
An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification e.g. CCIE, CCNA, Prince 2 will be an added advantage.
Must be above 30 years old
- Have over 5 years work experience in implementation and management HSE matters.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ICT industry, customer needs and HSE landscape.
- Significant experience with HSE training, monitoring, compliance etc.
- Experience in ICT business operations within the Nigerian industry.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, good organization and sense of judgment.
- Must be a professional manager with integrity and strong sense of responsibility
- Experience, understanding and access to information regarding business operations in Nigeria, written and unwritten rules and other such business enabling issues to ensure that the company is always on the right side of HSE best practice etc
How to ApplyDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Interested candidates should send their resumes to this email address : [email protected] .