Vacancy for Research Associate at Phillips Consulting (November 2022 Jobs in Nigeria)
October 29, 2022 | Jobs in Nigeria | No Comments|
Research Associate at Phillips Consulting
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Track and analyse key macroeconomic trends in the Nigeria business environment, distilling insights and implications.
- Conduct research and analyse data to provide actionable insights in developing reports covering key sectors in Nigeria
- Analyse trends and competitive environments of key industries
- Provide robust market and industry research support to service various clients’ needs.
- Writing research summaries and compiling data into comprehensive reports
- Employ problem-solving skills and data interpretation to understand and predict a given subject matter outlook.
- Supports quantitative and qualitative research methodologies as dictated by Research objectives.
Remain fully informed on market trends and implement best practices
- A minimum of First Degree in Economics, Finance or related fields
- Ability to analyse and interpret industry trends
- Good analytic and research skills
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Possess strong communication skills
Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm’s goals & mission
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Private Health Insurance
How to Apply
Click here to fill the application Form
Deadline: Not Stated