Vacancy for Group Accounts Director in Lagos GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTORDownload Job Alerts App for Android
Our client is a leading network agency, based in Lagos, is in search of sound leadership to guide the agency through the next phase of their ambitious drive to become the leading Integrated Brand Communication Agency in Nigeria and the sub-region.
Successful applicants will be responsible for driving significant growth across all areas of operations, including the introduction of new disciplines to address the growing needs of 360o communications in the market.
- Aged 30 – 40 years;
- Exceptional client service skills with proven track record in building positive working relationships with external and client stakeholders;
- Able to articulate strategy, write clear and persuasive proposals, and lead the group in growing the new business pipeline by winning pitches and proposing innovative solutions;
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets on a sustainable basis;
- Experience of working with FMCG or beverages is essential; must also be familiar with current MNC brand management best practice;
- Ability to deal with international affiliates;
- 360o communications experience
This is a truly unique chance to lead a highly dynamic and worthwhile company at a time of significant progressive growth. Remuneration is attractive and negotiable, and will include generous performance – based incentives. All positions are Lagos-based.
To apply, please send your resume and current salary details, quoting the appropriate job reference to [email protected] within two weeks of this publication