Vacancy for Accountants at Agochukwu Okpalaoka & Co (HND/ BSc) – Lagos
AGOCHUKWU OKPALAOKA & Co was established in 1986 as a professional accounting outfit engaged primarily in carrying out Audit Investigations, Tax Services and Financial Management Consultancy. The Firm commenced business in January, 1990.
Download Job Alerts App for Android
From inception, the Partners laid down a clear mandate for the firm, which emphasized clients’ satisfaction obtained through prompt and efficient delivery of services. We have been rather very courteous in our approach to every brief we receive which explains the relative low profile, we have maintained from the beginning.
Our pride lies in the compact organizational set up which we have maintained while our strength lies in our staff comprising some capable, talented and experienced accountants and other professionals, thus guaranteeing the attainment of our clients’ corporate objective.
A reputable Electronics Company with Head office in Lagos is looking for talented graduate Accountants.
• Usage of computer to generate stock, sales and debtors data and
posting of vouchers
• Generate reliable weekly imprest, bank accounts and recoconciliation
• Establish appropriate financial controls and financial analysis
• Prepare budgets, costing and revenue projections
• Provide support for effective administration of all financial functions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• First Degree or HND in Accountancy
• Minimum of 2 or 3 years cognate experience in Accounting environment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other relevant software
• Candidates who have working experience in auditing firm or a trading
company will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications enclosing detailed CV and indiating mobile telephone
number should be forwarded within 2 weeks of this publication to:
THE STAFF PARTNER
AGOCHUKWU OKPALAOKA & CO.
2, OGUFERE STREET, G.R.A (BEHIND UBA PLC)
P.O.BOX 278 ENUGU OR ONLINE AT: [email protected]