A well respected and reputable company in Nigeria calls for applications for the post of Front Desk Officer/Assistant secretary.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
How to Apply:
Send your application and CV to:
THE MANAGER, P.O. BOX 1984, SURULERE LAGOS.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Deadline: Two weeks from the date of publication (the sooner you apply, the better) Download Job Alerts App for Android