Vacancy for Executive Assistant to the CEO in a Major Telecommunication Company
Aspirations Limited is a Management and Business Consulting and Human Resource development organization.
Our client is one of the leading Telecoms Engineering Service Company in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region. They are a leader in providing end to end engineering solutions and services with special focus on Planning, Design, Optimization, Outsourcing, Implementation, Operations and Maintenance, Support and Training. To deepen the depth of play in the local market, they have restructured to reposition for competitiveness, and have the following position to fill:
Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO: REF-EAP
• The administrative function.
• President & CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage the President & CEO’s diary and appointments;
• Help the President & CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines;
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible;
• Collect and open all mail addressed to the President & CEO;
• Take minutes for all meetings;
• Draft, type and dispatch all the President & CEO’s correspondences;
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes;
• Maintain a comprehensive filing system;
• Co-ordinate President & CEO’s travel in conjunction with in-house travel group;
• Tabulate and retrieve President & CEO’s official expenditures and claims;
• Arrange local transportation when necessary;
• Carry out some research, media relations and promotional work when required;
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Managing Director.
Skills and Competency Requirements
• Confident and outgoing personality;
• Well presented in communication and appearance at all times;
• Good memory and organization skills;
• Excellent computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential. (MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Ability to type very fast.
Qualification and Experience
• A good Bachelor’s degree in English, Law or any other Social Science related discipline from a reputable University;
• Experience of no less than 3 years in a similar position.
• Professional qualification and/or membership of a professional body
Conditions for Application
Apply with the following
1. Well articulated Cover LetterDownload Job Alerts App for Android
2. Comprehensive Resume – Stating current earning -Verifiable
3. Passport Photograph
4. Subject matter for the Cover Letter should be the Position applied for
Email all these to [email protected]