VAB Solutions is an IT company delivering expertise, integration and outsourcing, based on Microsoft infrastructure, business productivity, security and Cloud technologies.
Established in 2017, with a team of experts with vast knowledge across the different IT domains, we are present in Lagos, Nigeria and with a growing number of staff. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Systems Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Systems Engineer is responsible to provide successful implementation and management of VAB services (applications) in the production environments and Provide Level II support to ensure the service meets the quality, security and compliance standards, providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems
- This position will be located at our Lagos office.
- Responsible for owning a specific production problem and provide active coordination between various groups including internal and external vendor support groups in resolving a specific problem.
- Determine configuration and operational requirements for development team
- Participate and determine root cause for service failure and support escalation
- Responsible for providing Application Support across multiple VAB applications
- Responsible for applying operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
- Database Experience
- Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by VAB clients and providing ongoing solutions
- Good experience with ITIL, and ticketing workflows is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills is preferred
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering or equivalent in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Windows, Unix, PL-SQL or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum of 1 year on handling EDI or Supply Chain or delivery systems
- Technical skills: SQL Server, MS Windows, ITIL v3, Security Solutions, Networks
- At least 1 year experience in Application support working in a globally distributed team is preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2019. Download Job Alerts App for Android