United Airlines Job: Vacancy for Customer Service Representatives
United Airlines is intending to fly to Nigeria and are looking for people to join our team in Lagos. We are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives
The customer Service Representative role would entail working with the ground handler to supervise check-in. ramp and baggage operations for the arrival and departure of United tnghts and ensuring vendor compliance with all security requirements and regulations, Meeting, boarding flights and assisting customers wherever required.
Other duties will include back office administration and full operational supervisIon to ensure the smooth and professional service to our customers, both internal and external.
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives
If you are considering applying for this role you should have or be able to demonstrate
– Good educational background
– A proven track record of reliability
– Professional image and appearance.
– Confident communication skills in, both fluent written and spoken English.
– Public contact experience is essential
– A flexible approach to work standards and duties
– It would be desirable to speak the local dialect and have a working knowledge of the region and have some exposure to all areas of airport operations
– It would be an advantage to be international GSC qualified
– Must be flexible to work a shift pattern (working 40 hours per week)
Method of Application
To apply for any of these positions, please send a CV and cover letter to Omoyemi Odele via email [email protected] stating clearly which role you are applying for.
To submit your application online, please visit www.antal.com
CLOSING DATE: 9th September 2010 at 5pm Download Job Alerts App for Android