United Airlines Aviation Job Recruitment: Vacancy for Staff Accountant
United Airlines is intending to fly to Nigeria and are looking for people to join our team in Lagos. We are recruiting for Staff Accountant( Full Time)
The Staff Accountant role would require you to develop and prepare accounting studies and reports of various kinds, usually of a special or non-recurring nature and involving intricate and complex accounting problems. You would also be required to prepare operating and financial statements as well as making statistical analyses. It will also be necessary that you can review statements for conformance with company requirements, CAB, and other governmental laws and regulations. The role will also need you to perform accounting and administrative tasks and prepares all necessary reports to comply with local country accounting rules, laws and requirements as well as deVising Internal accounting policies after analytical and explanatory substantiation and research.
Job Title: Staff Accountant( Full Time)
If you are considering applying for this role you should have or be able to demonstrate:
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with relevant accounting qualifications.
– Two years of experience in two or more areas of accounting such as cost, pay roll, accounts receivable and payable, budgets, or revenue accountmg.
– Experience may be waived for individuals possessing an MBAor CPA certificate, Good analytical and problem solving skills required as well as proficiency with PC applications including Excel and Word.
– Team Leading skills
– Adaptability to work undcr pressure and to deadlincs
– Full written and spoken fluency in a local dialect and English is required
Method of Application
To apply for any of these positions, please send a CV and cover letter to Omoyemi Odele via email [email protected] stating clearly which role you are applying for.
To submit your application online, please visit
CLOSING DATE: 9th Septernber 2010 at 5pm Download Job Alerts App for Android