United Nations Nigeria Jobs: Vacancy for Experienced House Administrative Associate
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of key functions:
* Maintain an overview of the Common Services activities and ensure timely administrative support.
* Assist in Monitoring the Compliance of all Operational Systems and Procedures.
* Exercise control and administration of Common Services expendable and non-expendable properties.
* Supervision of UN House Mail Room, Meeting Rooms, Car Parks, Internal & External Cleaning.
* Review of telecommunications systems and services periodically.
* Prepare correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications on general administrative or specialized tasks.
* Keep supervisor aware of potential problem areas for immediate solution
Required Skills and Experience
Secondary education. Certification in Administration. University Degree in Business or Public Administration desirable, but it is not a requirement.
7 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Deadline: 25th May 2010
Click here to apply online.Download Job Alerts App for Android