True Moment Media Job Vacancy: Careers Recruitment for Fresh Graduate/ HND and Experienced Vacancies for Editor, Deputy Editor, Web Editor, Assistant Editors, Correspondents and Reporters/Researchers (Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan, Yenagoa and Enugu)
True Moment Media Limited A new media company (with foreign interest), which promises to set new standards in media practice in Nigeria, is seeking to fill the following positions:
1. Editor: The candidate must be a highly driven professional with at least 15 years experience in print journalism, the last five of which must have been in a senior editorial position. The ideal candidate must be a graduate of mass communication, political science or economics. He/she must be a good manager of men and resources. International experience would be an added advantage.
2. Deputy Editors: The deputy editors would be in charge of news, editorial production and the nation’s capital. The qualifications are the same as for the editor except that 10 years of experience would be accepted as sufficient.
3. Web Editor: The web editor must be a candidate qualified to apply for the position of deputy editor but with the added advantage of being literate in web publishing technologies. The successful candidate would undergo a training programme in the United Kingdom and so must not be someone barred from entry into the UK.
4. Asst Editors: They are needed for the following desks: business, sports, photo, OPED, international. candidates must be acknowledged authorities on the relevant beats. They must have a minimum of eight years experience, the last three as desk editors.
5. Senior reporters: candidates must be all round journalists with at least five years professional experience. They must be graduates of mass communication, politics, economics, law, science, statistics or religion. The ideal candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.
6. Correspondents: They are required for the following outstations: Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan, Yenagoa and Enugu. They must be based in the particular region and have excellent local contacts.
7. Reporters/Researchers: The candidates must be graduates who have completed the mandatory NYSC experience. The position does not require any experience. Candidates are only required to have a passion for journalism, flair for writing and the determination to be best. Applicants must have at least second class upper degree or HND with upper credit pass.
All applications including a detailed CV and photocopies of relevant credentials should be sent to:
The PublisherDownload Job Alerts App for Android
True Moment Media Limited
C/0 Suite B6
3/10 Military St
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline: Two weeks from the date of this advertisement.