Total Nigeria E & P Job: Vacancy for Economist
Total Nigeria Plc markets and distributes petroleum products in Nigeria. It offers various fuel products, including petrol–PMS, diesel–AGO, kerosene–HHK, and LPFO for engines, and industrial and domestic use. The company also provides aviation fuel; liquefied petroleum gas for residential and domestic use through its approximately 300 gas stations; bituminous products to construction industry; and marine lubricants to ships, as well as offers insecticide sprays.
In addition, it distributes lubricants through its retail outlets, as well as offers directly to industrial customers. Further, the company provides car-care products, which include coolants, brake fluids, and battery water, as well as body care products, such as shampoos.
1 Prepare economic evaluation for routine and non-routine activities, operated and non-operated (e.g. recommendation for new projects, wells) that will be the basis for the decision process
2 Follow-up of Total’s stake in NLNG (run and modify NLNG model, have a critical view on NLNG economic studies, NLNG Long Term Plan)
3 Actively participate in the E&P Long Term Plan and other processes such as yearly budget, Prime (reserves calculations), Exploration and Appraisal budget, etc. : preparation of input data with the various assets, computation, analysis and presentation of results
4 Prepare management presentations on economic matters
Company : Total E & P Nigeria Ltd
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Nigeria – Nigeria
Interviews will take place in : Port-Harcourt
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent analysis and computation skills.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with different teams at all levels and to present results to management (Powerpoint, Word) in an effective manner.
- The successful candidate should have B. Sc or equivalent in Economics or Engineering preferably with a master?s degree in Business
- The successful candidate should have 1st class academic background in Economics, Engineering or Actuarial Science.
- The successful candidate should have experience of 1 – 3 years internationally. or in another Oil & Gas company will be an advantage.
Click here to Apply Online