Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Job: Vacancy for Engineers, Technicians, Accountants, Officers, Operators and Professionals (Thursday Vanguard May 20, 2010)
Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is a leading Oil and Gas exploration and production Company. The company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for various positions within a number of divisions within the company as detailed below in these categories:
1. Information Technology Engineers
2. External Affairs Officers
3. Health, Safety & Environment Professionals
4. Inspection Engineers
5. Mechanical I Maintenance Engineers
6. Instrumentation I Metering Engineer
7. Production Chemist
9. Cost Controllers
10. Treasury Officer
11. Tax Officers
12. Production Engineer
13. Process Engineer
14. Lifting Engineer
15. Facilities Construction Engineer
16. Subsea Engineer
17. Supply Chain Professionals
18. Drilling Engineer
19. Well Engineer
20. Well Technician
21. Drilling Technician
22. Fluids Technician
23. Survey Engineer
24. Geosciences & Reservoir Professionals
25. Experienced Chief Production Operators
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information. All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Tips for navigating the website:
1. If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
2. Click on “Vacancies” to open the search page.
3. From the “Country” drop-down menu, select “Nigeria”, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Search”. This will display all the advertised vacancies in Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited.
4. Click on the position you are interested in to view details of the job description. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply now” at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one, this is mandatory.
6. Please fill the form accordingly.
7. It is compulsory to cut and paste your CV in the space provided in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
– Surname, First name, Other names (where applicable)
– Date of Birth
– Contact Address stipulating road street number(s) only
– Contact Telephone Number(s)
– Functional Email address as ALL communication will be by email ONLY
– State of Origin
– Local Government Area ,
– Details of Tertiary Education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period
– Details of Secondary Education: institution, certificate, period
– Details of Primary Education: institution, certificate, period
– Indicate your work I training experience, stating your employer, period, and specific duties/courses/certifications starting with your place of current employment.
Deadline: June 3rd 2009
Applicants are hereby advised not to apply for more than ONE position, as doing so may result in automatic disqualification of the application. Similarly, applicants who have applied for any one of these positions in the past 12 months need not apply.
Please note that TEPNG will not take responsibility for any job vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com.Download Job Alerts App for Android