Teachers Wanted at Olashore International School, Iloko-Ijesha, Osun State
OLASHORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, ILOKO-IJESHA
Olashore International School (OIS) is a private, coeducational boarding school for 600 students which offers qualitative education in a wide range of subjects at junior, senior and advanced levels of education. Olashore International School believes in the dignity and worth of each student and recognises the importance of mutual responsibility in the world community.
The School believes that all youth should have the opportunity for education consistent with their individual capabilities and with their personal and social needs. The School believes that change is a constant fact in life and that education should encourage in students the development of values and thinking process, which will facilitate their intelligent adaptability in a changing world. The School believes that learning is an unbroken activity continued throughout an individual’s life. Education, therefore, should foster independent thinking, exploration and experimentation as a lifelong experience.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – TEACHING
OLASHORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, ILOKO-IJESHA is an international private, coeducational school based on the traditional British independent system and is secular in foundation
Due to increase in the curriculum programme of the school resulting into expansion, the school now require additional first class professional teachers to join the academic staff. This will enable the school to remain the international standard of student/teacher ratio.
AREA OF VACANCIES
* Fine-Arts/ Visual Art
* Business Studies (with secretarial option)
* Information Technology
* Music Directo
* Design & Technology
* Home Economics (Fabrics & Textiles)
* Students’ Counsellor
* Students’ Academic Support Co-ordinator
* A minimum of first degree from a recognised institution in relevant subject area
* Post-graduate qualification and IGCSE certification will be an added advantage
* Teaching experience in any international school would be preferred
* Candidate should be capable of teaching at both junior and senior secondary school levels
* Candidate must have good experience in classroom management
* Applicants with many years of administrative experience may be considered for every senior management position.
Very competitive within international school of its category
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are advised to send their application with detailed CV on line to: [email protected] OR
Send hard copy to:
OLASHORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,
Oba Oladele Olashore Way,
P.M.B 5059, Iloko-Ijesha,
Osun State, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date: 2 weeks after date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android