Tata Nigeria: Cashiers (finance)
As part of its expansion strategy in Nigeria, it requires the services of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professionals to fill in the position of Cashiers for their Finance Department.
The responsibilities include:
- Receive cash/cheques and issue receipts to clients.
- Payment of vouchers after approval.
- Make entries for cash/receipts into the system.
- Prepare daily and monthly cash reconciliations/reports.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies for positions 1-3 above:
- HND/B.Sc in the Accounting/Banking & Finance/Business Administration + professional qualification (PE I, PE II etc)
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and Ms Word
- TALLY experience preferred
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- Must not be less than 30 years of age for 3 above.
Competitive Salary, Pension, Healthcare, and excellent scope for career progression.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send by attachment, their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format) and brief profile (in Excel format – see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Deadline is 13th August 2009.Download Job Alerts App for Android