Swift Worldwide Resources Job: Vacancy for Reports Preparation Assistance
Swift Worldwide Resources formerly known as Swift Oil and Gas is a worldwide provider of manpower for Oil and Gas industry.
Swift Worldwide Resources is recruiting for Reports Preparation Assistance
Job Reference: 1301/41
Job type: Contract
Our client requires a reporting engineer for a residential position initially based in France for a 3 month period, then Nigeria as the project progresses.
This is being offered on a 12 months basis with the start date being 1/9/2010; however the expected duration of the project is 3 years.
You must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered for this position.
* To be in charge of all Project Reporting, Communication and Information activities, aiming to maintain and provide in a timely manner various Project statuses all along the Project duration.
* Gather inputs, prepare and dispatch to predefined distribution lists, after hierarchy approval, the following reports, within the predefined reporting schedule and according the Project reporting procedure:
– Project Weekly Highlights
– Summary Monthly Report
– Project Monthly Report
– “Fiche Projet” / Six-monthly Report
– Project Ad-hoc reports
– Reporting to COMPANY
– Local content Report
– Six-monthly Reporting on contracts and POs (action monitoring only).
* Participate to the preparation of presentations on management request. Gather final revisions after meetings to prepare master CD-rom and dispatch after duplication by Project IT Support.
* Based on information issued from the weekly and monthly reports, keep typical and standard presentations up-to-date for immediate use by the management, including key performance indicators.
* Participate, in collaboration with the Project IT Support, to the update of the website: propose updates, draft and submit to the management the narrative and graphic information
You must have between 3-4 years experience in a similar role and hold a HNC or equivalent to be considered for this position.
Consultant Lilian Jeronymo
Email [email protected]
Phone 01992 704 900
Application Closing date is 15th July, 2010
APPLY ONLINE NOWDownload Job Alerts App for Android