Standard Chartered Bank is now recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager, Garki.
Acquiring, growing and deepening customer relationships in the wealth segment through effective relationship management, with special focus on the analysis and satisfaction of their personal, financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
Increase overall profitability of Wealth business through superior product offerings and service excellence
Support development and growth of an expanded customer segment that is critical to the success of Consumer Banking in Nigeria
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Source and call on individual prospects as well as organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations within the assigned branch(es).
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Excel and Priority customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues
- Provide truly professional customer service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Recommend improvements in operational processes, procedures and products based on monitoring of customer feedback to ensure constant enhancement of service levels and efficiency
- Review and recommend credit applications and follow-ups including loan documentation
- Implement cross-selling and other relationship building activities
- Increasing SCB wallet share with and revenue from existing Wealth customers
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree with at proven track record banking experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have ability to manage difficult customers/situations
- Have ability to identify customer¿s needs.
- Must have significant capacity in managing and prioritizing workload
To apply visit the link below, and select location as ‘Nigeria’.
Deadline is 13th August 2009.
Click here for more details.Download Job Alerts App for Android