Standard Chartered Bank is leading the way in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. This unique global focus enables our people to make a difference in the world’s most exciting emerging markets.
Standard Chartered Bank is now recruiting for a Bank Teller.
- Processing of customers’ cash/cheque related transactions
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing of daily counter services relating to petty cash withdrawals from the clients accounts
- Ensure that payments are made in accordance with customer mandates and necessary checks and confirmation are made for all amounts within authorised call back limits
- Processing of clients request which will include refunds and fund remittance requests on their accounts
- Ensure that naira cash on hand are kept within authorised limits and in accordance with laid down policy in order to minimise the risk to the bank.
- Ensure adequate minimal control / safeguard of naira cash held in till box
- Ensure that physical and current cash is reconciled to the manual and system records on a daily basis
- Ensure that cheques both in house and other bank cheques are processed with accurate value date
- Ensure the accurate posting of transactions into the clients account with the relevant narrative details
- Other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Salesmanship, energy & drive
- Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- Relevant academic & work experience (B.Sc 2:2 minimum)
To apply visit the link below, and select location as ‘Nigeria’.
Click here for more details.Download Job Alerts App for Android