SOWSCO Well Services Job: Vacancy for Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Laboratory Supervisor
SOWSCO Well Services (Nig) Ltd an indigenous Oil Servicing Company based in Port Harcourt requires urgently the following: Laboratory Supervisor (Trainee)
Job Title: LABORATORY SUPERVISOR (TRAINEE)
Will be trained to plan, manage and supervise the activities of a cement laboratory, to conduct a standard cementing test, assure their delivery in an accurate and timely fashion using proper safety precautions.
• B.Sc Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of second class upper degree
• Perform test to provide data for use in cementing oil wells
• Obtain specimen directly from site and make quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis
• Evaluate quality control and quality assurance statistics and modification of manuals as needed
• Develop a budget/or the laboratory and maintain control of laboratory costs
• Operate laboratory instruments and equipment
• Keep records attests performed, record results and assist in report writing
• Computer literate
• Not more than 25 years old
• Have good spoken and communication skills.
• Should be able to work under pressure and odd hours
• A licensed driver
• Proactive, focused and tenacious
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their letter of application and CV to: [email protected] Curriculum Vitae submitted must be in either MS Word or PDF format. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Deadline: 8th June, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android