Sims Nigeria Limited Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Accountants (Ado Ekiti)
Sims Nigeria limited belongs to the electronics product sub-sector the company and has carve a niche for it self in a highly dynamics and competitive electronics /home appliance marketing environment through a combination and manipulation of marketing mix strategies and policies to influences its target market in order to achieved it goals and objective, The company has branches and outlets across. Since the commencement of operations in 1987, the company has grown to become one of the leading names in Electronics business in Nigeria. The company is the distributor of SAMSUNG products in Nigeria.
Sims Nigeria is seeking intelligent, self-motivated and outstanding individuals to fill the following job positions in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State: Accountants
• Creating and implementing controls to ensure the accuracy of data
• Responsible for setting and implementing and monitoring stringent financial policies, procedures and internal controls related to the accounting activities and continually seeking to improve efficiencies and quality of work produced
• Ensure costs are authorized and in line with agreements and also ensure timely payment liabilities.
• Auditing financial systems and investigating any irregularity
• HND/B.Sc Accountancy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proficiency in the use of computer especially, accounting packages is compulsory.
• Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a related field.
• Remuneration for the above job positions are very competitive and above industry average
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a hand written and a copy of CV to:
Head Human Resources/Services
15, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Or by email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 25th May, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android