We are seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the different position below at the National, Zonal and State Offices,STATE PROJECT OFFICERS Ref:SP-127
18 State Project Officers ( Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Lagos, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Enugu, Anambra, Rivers, Kaduna, Niger, Katsina, Jigawa, Kano, Taraba, Nassarawa, Bauchi and Gombe) Ref: SP-127
The Project Officiers reports to the Project Manager AMFm, and liases between the Project Manger, and liases between the M & e manager, principal recipient, other sub Recipients and relevant stakeholders and
• Shall assist the Manager in providing technical direction and support in the Planning, implementation and review of the project activities required for the supply chain management of commodities for malaria treatment and prevention.
• Shall also assist in the promotion of good storage practices for the AMfm commodities in the state
• Shall also provide support needed to develop protocols for supply chain system strengthening that are consistent with the National Malaria Control Plan in Nigeria and supported by the AMFm charter document.
• Assist in ensuring commodity security in the state
• Assist in training of health workers on data management
• Assist in the planning and implementation of media impact surveys
• Assist in collating and analyzing monitoring reports for the states
• Assist/ Facilitate in the training of core trainers, pharmacists, senior health providers and primary health level quantification and forecasting, and home management of malaria at both national and local level.
• Assist the Training Manager and other Stateholders to identify training sites, trainers and participants in the states
• Ensure all communication materials reach target communities.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required
• Applicants should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in medical or applied sciences, Master’s degree preferred in a health-related or social sciences discipline with strong M&E or research skills
• MPH an advantage
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in design, implementation and management of health systems (Malaria programming preferred)
• Project management, research coordination and reporting experience required
• Candidates must posses a strong working knowledge in Malaria commodity Supply Chain Management.
• Strong working knowledge and use of MS office applications
• Strong practical sense and ability to multitask and set priorities
• Good interpersonal and relationship skills
• Willing to and can work under pressure
• Computer Literacy with experience in MS word applications and data analysis packages like Epi Info, SPSS, STATA, SAS,
• DHIS, e-vies etc
• Local content an advantage.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of relevance for the job indicating desired position on the subject field and a resume to: [email protected] on or before 29th June 2010.
Please, adhere to this instruction strictly.