Security Personnel Jobs at CMB Nigeria Ltd
Established in 2002, CMB Building Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited became fully operational in March 2003 as an all encompassing Estate Development firm. We have, through the years been able to build a firm which stakes its reputation on its ability to deliver on its promises regardless of obstacles. Our ability to restructure in order to tackle specific challenges as well as our attention to detail in all our developments sets us apart from the rest in the field.
Job Title: Security Personnel
Experience / Responsibilities
Patrol the Company premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates following and orderly route.
- Maintain records and communicate information to other personnel using work tools provided e.g. phones.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Control Crowd and vehicle traffic as required in the premises
- Open gate and building for authorized entries
- Respond to alarms and Investigate disturbances
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Apprehend or evict violators from premises using force when required.
- Prepare daily report and maintain a shift log.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to speak And write simple English
Must be at least 5ft 6
Must be healthy (Certified by a doctor)
Very competitive including allowances & benefits.
Click here to apply online
Deadline: As soon as possibleDownload Job Alerts App for Android