Security Agency: Personal Assistant (P.A) to Chief Executive Officer
A leading security agency in Lagos seeks to recruit a suitable candidate to assist its Chief Executive Officer in his administrative and organisational duties.
The suitable candidate‘s core responsibility will be to provide analytical, administrative and organizational support to the CEO.
* Summarise reports and present with details to the CEO
* Manage the CEO’s itinerary and diary
* Prepare and maintain correspondence on behalf of the CEO in a logical filing systems while assuring ease of reference
* Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or forwarding as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience
* A good first degree or HND. Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrator may be an advantage
* At least five (5) years of relevant experience working closely with a Senior Business leader or in an Administrative environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks successfully
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills and IT literacy
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Business Orientation
How to Apply:
Please send your English Resume in Word Format to: [email protected]Download Job Alerts App for Android