Sales Executives, Accounts Officers, Electrical Engineers Vacancies in a Multinational Gas Company (BSc, HND, C&G)
A multinational company who is a major player in Industrial Gas production. As a result of the on-going re-engineering and repositioning the need has arisen for the appointment of dynamic and result- oriented individuals to occupy the following positions:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER [PORT HARCOURT]
The successful candidate will resume work at our plant based in Port Harcourt.
• Ideal candidate must be a self-organized team player.
• He must be a hands-on individual with impeccable integrity.
• He shall be responsible for the general electrical maintenance of the plant and guarantees the optimal operating conditions of electrical equipment at the plant.
• Candidate must possess a good B.Sc, HND or City & Guilds with not less than 5 years Industrial Electrical Maintenance experience in a process or large scale manufacturing company.
ACCOUNTS OFFICERS [PORT HARCOURT & JOS]
Successful candidates will resume work at our Port Harcourt and Jos plants.
• Ideal candidates must have solid accounting and financial background with demonstrable proficiency in computer-aided accounting software packages.
• He / She will be responsible for recording company accounting operations in compliance with internal procedures and legal obligations.
• Candidates must possess a good B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
• He must be matured with not less than 3 years experience preferably in a manufacturing company.
SALES EXECUTIVE [JOS]
• Ideal candidate will resume work in our Area Sales Office – Jos
• Ideal candidate must be a self-organized team player, must have impeccable integrity and good interpersonal relations, and possess high numerate and computing skills also able to work under pressure.
• Implements commercial activities that guarantee the development and protection of market share.
• Prospects for customers and monitor competitors in his/her market segment.
• Guarantees customer satisfaction and develops activities to enhance loyalty.
• Ideal candidates must possess a good B.Sc/HND in Engineering or Commercial qualifications.
• He must have minimum of 3years relevant work experience preferably in manufacturing or engineering firms.
FACTORY UNIT SUPERVISOR [JOS]
Successful candidate will resume work at our refilling plant in Jos.
• Ideal candidate must have good leadership qualities and must be a team player.
• He shall be responsible for proper planning of production and storage of products within his unit.
• He must abide by the strict safety demands while he undertakes gas production, packaging, maintenance and handling of packaging designed to carry the gas produced.
• Candidates must possess HND or City & Guilds certificates in Engineering with minimum of 5 years industrial experience in a large scale refilling plant
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates with requisite industrial experience should forward their applications with their curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
Or through e-mail to: [email protected]
Applications should be submitted on or before1st June, 2010.Download Job Alerts App for Android