RusselSmith Group Oil Servicing Company Jobs: Vacancy for Experienced Business Development Manager
RusselSmith Nigeria Limited is a glocal wholly indigenous ISO 9001:2000 certified Asset Integrity Management Services Company incorporated on 26 July 2001 to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
- RSMarine Services Limited
- RSBolting Services Limited
- RSCoating Services Limited
Vacancies currently exist for
Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (REFERENCE CODE: BDD_003)
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for creating and building client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects.
- Establishing and coordinating business development, marketing and sales strategies, plans and programs.
- Assists in development of sales and marketing strategies with Executive Director/Chief Business Development Officer and provides appropriate sales programs, promotions, efforts and events including goal setting.
- Identify opportunities and prospects within the Oil and Gas Industry and ensure systematic conversion of prospects to clients.
- Assists in developing product & service awareness in the marketplace to ensure sustained profit growth within the business unit.
- Contact current and potential customers, visit clients to evaluate needs, and promote sale of equipments & services, new and existing company products and services.
- Perform surveys and gather information on behalf of the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and regulatory institutions in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Part of Business Development team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Will be responsible for prospecting, developing and closing business in the oil and gas and other relevant sectors in which the company products and services are applicable.
- Responsible for creating a proactive network with current and potential clients to collect data about market trends, potential business etc.
- Represent the Company as a Brand Ambassador.
- Performs other office duties or projects as required or as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A university degree is required with a major in business or marketing is desirable
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- At least 10years of related experience in marketing and sales is required; 5years of which must be in Managerial capacity
- Familiarity with marketing and spreadsheet applications is required
- Experience in working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment preferably in the rope access technology industry of the oil & gas sector
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines
- Good reasoning skills
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people is essential
- Good leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Click to apply for this jobDownload Job Alerts App for Android