Reckitt Benckiser Job: Vacancy for Graduate and Experienced Pharmacists (Territorial Sales Managers)
Reckitt Benckiser is a world leader in household, health and personal care products. It is a FTSE top 25 company and since 2000 net revenues have doubled and the market cap has quadrupled. Today it is the global leader in the majority of its fast-growing categories, that has doubled revenues since 2000 driven by an exceptional rate of innovation – near 40% of revenue comes from innovations launched in the prior 3 years.
As a result of expansion and strong growth, we require the following experienced and high performing professionals to join our team.
Territory Sales Manager, Pharma.
Territory Sales Manager (Pharma) will be responsible for defined number of key customer and Wholesalers on the company’s range of Pharmaceutical products.
Other key responsibilities include;
• Achieve sales and 4Ps targets
• Building long term partnership with the customer
• Execute Promotional strategy per customer •Implement category strategy per customer
• Develop new product launch plans and ensure successful implementation
• Manage accounts efficiently and profitably
To be qualified for these positions, an applicant must possess:
• A Bachelors degree in Pharmacy;
• Minimum of 3 years experience In Sales/Marketing and Key Account Management in an FMCG Company
• Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating; driven to achieve even when faGed with obstacles;
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues as well as business issues/opportunities;
• Must not be older than 30 years.
• Fresh Pharmacy graduates who have just completed their N.Y.S.C can also apply
Method Of Application:Download Job Alerts App for Android
To apply, send your resume & cover letter to:
You can also send hard copy of your application and credentials to
The Country HR Manager,
Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Limited,
12, Montgomery Road,
P.O. Box 801,
Deadline: All applications to reach us within 14 days of this publication