R.T. Briscoe (Nigeria) Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Sales Engineers
A subsidiary, ATLAS COPCO, markets and service material handling equipment, industrial compressors, mining and drilling equipment as well as generating sets. Briscoe, in partnership with ARM- its parent Company, set up a property management company, Briscoe Properties Limited to services a residential estate (currently under construction) and other available properties. The non-motor activities however account for less than 10% of Briscoe’s activities.
R.T. Briscoe (Nigeria) PLC (“Briscoe”) was incorporated in Nigeria on 9th March, 1957, as a private Limited Liability Company and became a wholly owned subsidiary of the East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S (“EAC”) of Copenhagen, Denmark in 1961. The Company became a public Company in 1973 and the shares were listed for quotation on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1974. Briscoe has since 1957 under the trade name “Briscoe Motors”, been a dealer of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria. In 2005, Briscoe expanded its product portfolio and was appointed a dealer of the Ford Motor Company for the marketing, sales and service of the Ford range of vehicles. The Ford dealership is conducted under the trade name Briscoe-Ford.
Vacancy Exists in the Following Position:
Job Title: Sales Engineers
Location: Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja
• Sales and Marketing of Industrial EqiJipment.
• Provide adequate and timely product information to customers.
• Ensure prompt payment for equipment by customers.
• Ensure Pre-Delivery Inspection and Delivery of Equipment to customers.
• Monitor activities of Competitors and Market with respect to sales.
• Develop new customer base and maintain existing customers.
• Minimum of a good universify degree or equivalent in Electrical! Mechanical
• Member of relevant professional body will be an advantage
• Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience on industrial equipments (Generators, Forklift, Compressor);
• Ability to worK independently with a drive to achieve results;
• Good driving skills with valid Drivers’ License’
• High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office’
• Candidate should not be more than 35 years by 31st Dec 2010.
Method of Application
Please forward a hand written application a comprehensive CV with photocopies of credentials within before 1st June 2010 to
Human Resouces Manager
18 fatai Atere way Matori Oshodi
P.O Box 2104 Lagos
Applicants are expected to indicate their desired position and location in their applications and at the top left corner of the envelope or as the subject of the online applicationDownload Job Alerts App for Android