PZ Cussons Nigeria Vacancies, Jobs Recruitment Opportunity
The following vacancies are currently available at PZ Cussons Nigeria:
Regional Service Engineer (West)
HPZ – Ondo
The Role: Regional Service Engineer (West) The successful candidate will be required to:
Provide strong product support to the sales personnel and customers inorder to ensure optimum product satisfaction.
Control and manage the service centre.
Ensure prompt clearance of faulty items and that procedures are strictly adhered to.
Ensure all after sales teams are adequately trained on the procedure for faulty item clearance.
Oversee Spare Parts requirement over the region and reconcile usage. The Person: The right candidate must:
Possess a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Have excellent Customer Service, Selling and Interpersonal skills.
Have a minimum of 2 years experience in trouble shooting and field repair of A/C and refrigeration equipment.
Be able to work long hours and on weekends.
Have the ability for self-motivation and multi-tasking.
Possess good People Management skills.
Have eye for details.
Possess a good knowledge of the white and electrical goods.
Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Have good computer skills.
Have effective written, oral and presentation skills. Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2008
Trade Marketing Executive
HPZ – Lagos
The Role: Trade Marketing Executive
The successful candidate will be required to:
Develop sales strategies that will result in effective sales.
Increase market penetration.
Build business relationships for strategic sales.
Manage the retail sales and customer service arm of the business.
Complete the re-organisation of the sales channels and expansion into other areas.
Conduct Market Intelligence Information Research.
Manage and expand the number of franchised business in all retail outlets.
Take responsibility for the national coordination of sales, recruitment, screening and establishment of franchise business units in identified locations.
The right candidate must:
Possess a B.Sc. degree in Business Admin- an MBA will be an advantage.
Have between 3-5 years retail sales experience in a similar environment to ours.
Be an undying customer advocate.
Be ready to travel extensively.
Possess high level of numeric skills.
Have proof of consistent high sales performance over the years.
Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS
Have good computer skills.
Possess a dominant professional personality.
Have excellent interpersonal / customer relations skills.
Be a team leader with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Please note that only short listed candidates would be contacted
Closing date: 16 Dec 2008
IT Operation ManagerDownload Job Alerts App for Android
All Business Units – Lagos
Role: IT Operations Manager
In this position, the individual will coordinate the datacenters and monitor standards and progress of all datacenter activities, the job holder will ensure that work undertaken and scheduled tasks are carried out to world class standard and in a timely fashion. The individual will undertake additional responsibility for System Administration and the smooth running of the Preventive Maintenance activities:
The successful candidate for this position will be required to:
· Plan and execute transfers based on Application Change Management Methodology into production of systems.
· Execute and control scheduled jobs and manage backup.
· Oversee that audits trails and other information security control data are generated, reviewed and retained effectively and efficiently.
· Effect changes without disruption by ensuring Unix/MFG access changes are carried out on the basis of authorized forms and such changes have a match with security matrix.
· Acquire and install Hardware and Software components (workstation, office systems, servers and network components) as budgeted to ensure that day-to-day needs are met and a prompt response to business requirements.
· Review and address potential information security issues and/or conflicting practices, as identified by internal and/or external audits and other observations.
· Recommend improvements for reliability and world class performance.
· Configure and manage IT infrastructure in order to maintain high level of performance and availability, while minimizing the impact of disruptions on all business activities.
The right candidate for this job must:
· Have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
· Possess basic technical/business training completed with an appropriate computer training syllabus. Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
· Have 5-8 years post NYSC experience of which 3 must be in a similar position.
· Be experienced in Windows and Unix Administration in an international and growing business environment.
· Have experience of disaster recovery plan in a manufacturing environment.
· Have an expert knowledge of the administration of ERP (MFG is an added advantage).
· Posses a sound knowledge of Database administration SQLserver minimum.
· Have IT security awareness.
· Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2008