Promasidor Nigeria Job: Vacancy for Coordinator – Corporate Procurement (HND/ BSc)
Promasidor Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Food and Beverage Industry. We are seeking the services of talented, resourceful and experienced persons to fill the under-listed vacancy. Coordinator – Corporate Procurement (CCP032010)
• To ensure procurement activities deliver on-time, reliable services to related stakeholders at optimum cost.
• Support the development and implementation of effective procurement strategies for the business. • Management and development of local suppliers for the selected functions within the organization.
• Develop and implement Suppliers Evaluation! Assessment process.
• Support supplier selection process and Carry out registration of suppliers for the affected functions.
• Undertake Price negotiation with related suppliers to ensure great value for the organization.
• Daily management of Procurement data base and performance tracker and reporting process.
• Development and implementation of contracts with suppliers and service providers.
• Promote professional and ethical relationships with suppliers.
• Educating vendors and internal customers on relative terms and conditions.
• Project lead for procurement related (and other) strategic initiatives.
• Good understanding of key demand drivers • Supply Chain Management
• Persuasive with strong negotiating skills
• Customer focused and a Team Player
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft office tools) Solid business acumen Reports to Manager Procurements
B.Sc (Minimum second class lower), HND (lower credit) in any social science discipline
Minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain, with at least 2 years in a procurement function.
How to Apply
Forward all applications to [email protected]. Applicants must attach their resume (Microsoft word format) In the subject of the mail, applicants should please quote only their full names, and the reference number of the position applied for e.g. Robert Yusuf Odewale CCP032010
Deadline: 23rd of March 2010