Procter & Gamble (P & G) Nigeria Vacancy for Consumer Market Knowledge Associate Manager
Procter & Gamble (P & G) is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
Procter and Gamble Nigeria is recruiting for Consumer Market Knowledge Associate Manager
Job Ref: CMK00000721
General Profile/Performance Expectations
Incumbent has broad professional knowledge and skills, acquired through extensive practical experience or academic qualification. To succeed in CMK, ability in Leadership and Thinks and Acts Decisively are key. Candidate should also demonstrate i) proficiency/independence in building own functional mastery and ii) passion for understanding consumers both qualitatively and quantitatively and then translating this in to action.
The candidate will have accountability for category and geographical consumer and market knowledge for Grow Africa Markets. This should be translated in to business building recommendations. They will also have accountability for building their personal and CMK mastery.
Job Requirements (per regional CMK definition):
Business Contribution :
· Understand the business problem/opportunity, convert it into a research objective.
· Work with more senior managers and expert resources to choose the best research tools and tests to address the problem/opportunity, culminating in recommending research design.
· Analyze and interpret data in an objective, accurate, and high quality manner using appropriate analysis, integration/synthesis, and tools. Learn to make recommendations on how to maximize the potential of the opportunity being researched.
· Analyze and interpret data from secondary/external sources to determine market and consumer trends.
· Ensure that business partners (Marketing, R&D, CBD, etc.) know what consumers and/or shoppers/ customers are saying by proactively seeking, analyzing and sharing learning.
· Help identify need for additional research and analysis based on the business context.
Category Understanding :
· Gain a foundational understanding of the market and consumer in terms of market size, growth, key segments, consumer habits, practices, attitudes, etc. based on existing data available. In customer/ shopper area, gain fundamental understanding of customer, retail industry trends and shoppers.
Minimum Qualification of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent with good academic results.
Good Written and Oral English Skills
Proven Demonstration of Leadership and Analytical Skills.
Languages: Speaks French Fluently
Travel: Needs to be flexible to frequently travel within Grow Africa Markets
Job: Market Research/Consumer & Market Knowledge
Primary Location: Lagos
Job Type: Standard
Click here for more details and to apply onlineDownload Job Alerts App for Android