Procter & Gamble Nigeria Fresh Graduates Recruitment for the position of Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst – FIN00002126
At Procter & Gamble, Finance & Accounting Department offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Finance & Accounting is unique within Procter & Gamble since we work across every area of the business, both domestically and globally. Our role within P&G is to provide leadership to business decision making as well as manage the Company’s financial and accounting affairs to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
Our assignments offer you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business, while you continue to build your analytical, technical, and leadership skills.
Overall job purpose
– Analysis or process creation that supports the decision-making and execution of business priorities.
– Finance and accounting member of a multi-functional team.
– Determine financial attractiveness of new product launch/pricing moves.
– Determine best timing for production capacity upgrade.
– Forecast brand manufacturing costs.
– Expertise in analytical tools, budgeting and accounting, understanding of company systems/ processes and of functional roles and interactions.
– financial & risk evaluation of new initiatives
– portfolio analysis
– initiative tracking; competitive analysis
– pricing & cost structure analysis
– Minimum Qualification of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent with good academic results.
– Good Written and Oral English Skills
– Proven Demonstration of Leadership and Analytical Skills.
Application Deadline: Till Position is Taken
CLICK HERE TO APPLYDownload Job Alerts App for Android