Personal Assistant Job Vacancy at Global Education Counselling/SAT Center (Lagos)
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Branch Manager
– Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
– Dealing with incoming emails and posts, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
– Taking dictation and minutes.
– Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
– Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings.
– Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
– Deputizing for the manager.
– Making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
– Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
– Must possess excellent communication skills.
– Must possess excellent interpersonal and people-management skills.
– Must have strong presentation and reporting skills.
– Must have excellent Computer skills/Knowledge.
– BSc degree in social science or a related field.
– Not more than 27 years of age.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2010
Email (for application): [email protected]Download Job Alerts App for Android