Oiltest Group Nigeria Job: Graduate Training Programme 2010
The Oiltest Group is a major player in the provision of well support and oilfield services to major Oil and Gas companies in Nigeria. The Oiltest Group is recruiting for Chemistry graduates and Chemical Engineers as Trainees inPort Harcourt.
Vacancy: Chemists/ Chemical Engineers
Job Location: Port-Harcourt
• Possess a BSc/Beng degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry obtained at a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division from a reputable university.
• A Chemistry MSc degree, specializing in physical chemistry will be a distinct advantage
• Possess a minimum of 6 credits in O’level or SSCE including Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English Language.
• Must be computer Literate
• Candidates, not more than 27 years old, with a maximum of 1-2 years post NYSC experience may apply for the Graduate Training Programme
The remuneration for the above position is highly competitive.
Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for any of the advertised position in the past 2years.
How To Apply
Please send a hand written application with a copy of your detailed curriculum vitae and other credentials to:
The Recruitment Officer
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
22nd June 2010
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android