We are a major international oil and gas drilling company with operations in the down stream sector of the coast. Due to expansion plan, we are inviting suitably qualified, self-motivated and result oriented individuals for Oil and Gas Graduate Trainees.
Jobs Vacancy exist for GRADUATE TRAINEES in a Oil and Gas Company April 2010 for HND and B.Sc
Position: GRADUATE TRAINEES – Ref: GT-09
- Develop and characterize new equipment, processes, materials and process flows.
- Ensure proper operating discipline for the plant equiment and work force.
- Monitoring line processes, improving quality and updating process instructions and documnetation.
- Provide machinery, tooling and fixtures support to production in order to develop and improve process flow.
- Assist the line to fulfill production and productivity target.
Requirement for Graduate Trainees
- B.Eng, BSc / HND degree in engineering discipline, Industrial Chemistry, Geology, Geo-Physics, and Physics.
- Applicants must posses National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate.
- Self-motivated, aggressive, result oriented, resourceful, dynamic team player, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Age: Not more than 30 years.
Remuneration for Graduate Trainees
20th April, 2010
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
The posistion reference should be used as the subject of your email.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android