Oando Nigeria PLC Job Vacancy Recruitment 2010 – Human Resource Business Partner
About Oando Nigeria PLC
Oando’s leadership position as Nigeria’s foremost integrated energy company is associated with our successes in the petroleum products marketing business. As the nation’s leading oil retailer, we sell and distribute one in every five litres of petroleum products in Nigeria via our over 600 retail service stations and other strategic assets like our 2 lubes blending plants, 3 terminals, 9 LPG filling plants and we are still counting. In our bid to improve the overall efficiency of the industry and to lower product cost for the consumer, we are poised to construct the largest products terminal in sub-Saharan Africa in Lekki free zone and an offshore sub-marine pipeline delivery system in Apapa. With human capabilities backed with world-class standards, Oando Marketing will continue to serve Nigeria as the leading retail oil marketing company for years to come.
Oando Plc, Africa’s leading integrated energy solutions provider, is currently seeking experienced professionals to fill the following vacant position:
Human Resource Business Partner
Overall Purpose of the Position
– primary responsibility for providing the Energy services division with professional support and guidance in recruitment, selection and placement, performance management, learning and development and sound employee relations practices.
– articulation of the short, medium and long term manpower requirements of the division; design and implementation of a business focused learning and development programme; provision of proactive employee relations support; advise management on sound Industrial Relations practices and best practice compensation and benefits to ensure the division remains an employer of choice.
Position and Person Specifications
– A good University degree (minimum 2.2)
– An MBA or Msc and CIPM/CIPD qualification will be an added advantage.
– 7 – 12 years of relevant work experience 5 of which must have been at a middle management level.
– This position requires an individual with a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry and exceptional people skills.
Application closes on Wednesday, 31st March, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to [email protected].
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Download Job Alerts App for Android