Oando Nigeria PLC Job Vacancy Recruitment 2010 – Corporate Finance Manager
About Oando Nigeria PLC
Oando’s leadership position as Nigeria’s foremost integrated energy company is associated with our successes in the petroleum products marketing business. As the nation’s leading oil retailer, we sell and distribute one in every five litres of petroleum products in Nigeria via our over 600 retail service stations and other strategic assets like our 2 lubes blending plants, 3 terminals, 9 LPG filling plants and we are still counting. In our bid to improve the overall efficiency of the industry and to lower product cost for the consumer, we are poised to construct the largest products terminal in sub-Saharan Africa in Lekki free zone and an offshore sub-marine pipeline delivery system in Apapa. With human capabilities backed with world-class standards, Oando Marketing will continue to serve Nigeria as the leading retail oil marketing company for years to come.
Oando Plc, Africa’s leading integrated energy solutions provider, is currently seeking experienced professionals to fill the following vacant position:
Corporate Finance Manager
Overall Purpose of the Position
– Preparation and review of the 5 year business plan, significant input into the annual budget process, project finance and fund raising activities.
– Assist in the process of assessing the validity of assumptions underpinning the 5 year business plan; creation of a short to medium financing strategy document that supports the business plan and strategy of the company; work closely with the Head, Corporate Finance and divisional CEOs to create performance indicators and financial metrics that can be extrapolated into an extensive financial model; help define Group /Divisional capital allocation policy based on strict adherence to balance sheet management and create a Corporate calendar for key financial reporting deadlines.
Position and Person Specifications
– A good University degree (minimum 2.1) with an MBA or Msc from a reputable institution. Possession of a professional accounting qualification will be an added advantage.
– 8 – 13 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Financial services industry.
– Prior Investment Banking experience preferred and exposure to Oil and Gas transactions will be an added advantage.
– This position requires an individual with exceptional analytical and excel skills.
Application closes on Wednesday, 31st March, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to [email protected].
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Download Job Alerts App for Android