Oando Nigeria PLC Job Vacancy Recruitment 2010 – Corporate Finance Analyst
About Oando Nigeria PLC
Oando’s leadership position as Nigeria’s foremost integrated energy company is associated with our successes in the petroleum products marketing business. As the nation’s leading oil retailer, we sell and distribute one in every five litres of petroleum products in Nigeria via our over 600 retail service stations and other strategic assets like our 2 lubes blending plants, 3 terminals, 9 LPG filling plants and we are still counting. In our bid to improve the overall efficiency of the industry and to lower product cost for the consumer, we are poised to construct the largest products terminal in sub-Saharan Africa in Lekki free zone and an offshore sub-marine pipeline delivery system in Apapa. With human capabilities backed with world-class standards, Oando Marketing will continue to serve Nigeria as the leading retail oil marketing company for years to come.
Oando Plc, Africa’s leading integrated energy solutions provider, is currently seeking experienced professionals to fill the following vacant position:
Corporate Finance Analyst
Overall purpose of the job
– To assist the Head, Corporate Finance and Corporate Finance Manager in the achievement of their objectives.
– Preparation of financial data for the group; research potential buyers/investors for potential asset acquisitions and/or M&A transactions and provide support in the preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations on the Group and operating divisions.
Position and person Specifications
– A good University degree (minimum 2.1) Possession of an MBA or Msc from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
– Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Financial services industry.
– Exposure to Oil and Gas transactions will be an added advantage.
– This position requires an individual with exceptional analytical and excel skills.
Application closes on Wednesday, 31st March, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to [email protected].
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
Download Job Alerts App for Android