Oando Nigeria PLC Vacancy for Maintenance Support Officer
Download Job Alerts App for Android
Oando Marketing is current seeking a Maintenance Support Officer who supervises the installation, repair, and maintenance of retail outlet/ VMI equipment. The employee is required to plan and assign the work for a team of subordinate employees, to review work performance and ensure conformity with established methods, policies, and procedures.
(Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates and supervises Retail outlet/VMI maintenance activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of a team of subordinate employees.
• Tracks scheduled work assignments to subordinate employees in line with service level agreement (SLA) with user departments using the maintenance report log.
• Determines material, equipment, and spares and makes requisitions for spare parts to service Retail outlet/VMI equipments
• Works in coordination with the Retail network maintenance manager, call center attendants, customer service units and Retail branch manager in order to ensure that retail outlet/VMI equipments have the barest minimal downtime.
• Liaise with suppliers/vendors in sourcing for original maintenance materials and spares at competitive prices whilst ensuring that quality of work done are not compromised.
• Ensures updated record of equipment data base at retail outlets/VMIs and keeps track of equipment movement by carrying out quarterly equipment data census.
• Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Supervise installation of new equipments at Retail outlets/VMI.
• Performs on the job intervention subordinate employees on difficult maintenance tasks.
• Maintains good working relationship with a team of subordinate employees and keeps them motivated.
• Carry out monthly market survey for spare parts and materials used for maintenance purposes.
• Implements assigned work order systems, preventive maintenance inspection schedules etc to subordinate employees for the purpose of ensuring proper maintenance of equipment at retail outlets/VMI locations whilst ensuring that approved dispensing pump tolerance limits are adhered to at the retail outlets/VMI.
• Generates purchase Requisitions for the execution of outsourced maintenance works and also for the reimbursement of Retail branch managers minor maintenance spends.
• Carry out equipment failure analysis and generate report for same.
• Directs subordinate employees for the purpose of ensuring that assignments are completed in a safe, proper and timely manner.
• Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
• Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate maintenance concerns.
• Writes accurate and complete maintenance work reports for management use.
• Report to management any unsafe practice or condition which may put workers or the environment at risk.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• At least 3 years relevant work experience. Not more than 30 years of age.
HOW TO APPLY:
You must first be registered. If you are already registered, you need to login first to be able to apply. Click here to register and then click the link below to apply: