Oando Nigeria PLC Job: Vacancy Recruitment for Production Manager
Job Position: Production Manager
The Production Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the Production unit in KLP 1 & 2 ensuring Lubricants are manufactured to product standards, continuously monitor all equipments attached to the unit to minimize down time, and oversee the transfers in and out of finished bulk products.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Prepare detailed production program bi-monthly and monitor
Implementation on daily basis to meet specific warehouses request.
· Monitor and ensure adequate stock of packaging/raw materials are
available to meet the set production targets.
· Coordinate operations activities in plant 1 & 2 : Production
Planning (blending and filling), warehousing, and equipment
· Liaise with laboratory/QA unit to ensure that products meet specification.
· Ensure compliance of production operations with the company’s EHSQ
· Prepare daily and monthly reports to monitor stock of finished products.
· Supervise the activities of Blending, Filling, Packaging and labeling
· Engage in Stock and Production batch materials reconciliation.
· Design and implement appropriate competency building programs to
raise the skills and knowledge of staff in the production unit.
Supervises the activities of the entire plant in the absence of the Plant Manager.
· A good university degree in Engineering or Business Administration
· Minimum of 4-6 years post graduation and 3 years working experience in
Lubricant business and/or plant management.
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Lubricant Product Knowledge.
· Analytical Thinking & Conceptualization
· Accounting & Budget Monitoring Skill.
· Plant Performance Monitoring Skill.
· Coaching & Supervisory Skills.
· Employee Performance Management.
· Entrepreneurial Ability.
· General Personnel Administration.
· Health & Safety Management skill.
· Inventory Management/Stock Control.
· Problem solving & Decision Making Ability.
· Product Quality Management Skill
· Resources Management Skill.
· Teamwork Spirit.
· Written and Oral Communication Skill.
· PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point) Skill.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidate should apply online.
Click here to Apply for Job
Closing Date: Oct 5, 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android