Oando Job: Vacancy for Corporate Finance Analyst
Oando’s leadership position as Nigeria’s foremost integrated energy company is associated with our successes in the petroleum products marketing business. Oando plc Africa’s leading integrated energy solutions provider; is currently seeking experienced professionals
CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST
Overall purpose of the job
• To assist the Head, Corporate Finance and Corporate Finance Manager in the achievement of their objectives.
• Preparation Of financial data for the group; research potential buyers/investors for potential asset acquisitions and/or M&A transactions and provide support in the preparation of detailed , memoranda and presentations on the Group and operating divisions.
Position and Person Specifications
• A good University degree (minimum 2.1) Possession of an MBA or MSc from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Financial services industry.
• Exposure to Oil and Gas transactions will be an added advantage.
• This position requires an individual with exceptional analytical and excel skills.
Method of ApplicationDownload Job Alerts App for Android
All resumes should be forwarded to: [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.