Cedar Group Hospital is a major player in the healthcare sector in Nigeria.
Vacancies currently exist for the following position:
Vacancy: Nursing Officer
- Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have 2 to 5 years proven work experience as a Nurse
- Valid nursing license
- BLS and ACLS certification is an added advantage.
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to show empathy.
- Must be a good listener.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Observing and recording patients vital signs.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Preparing consulting rooms and decontaminating equipment’s and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations and chaperoning during examinations.
- Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
[email protected] using the position “Nursing Officer” as subject.