NLNG (Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas) Limited Job: Vacancy for 3rd Engineer
About NLNG (Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas) Limited
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited is jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (49%), Shell (25.6%), Total LNG Nigeria Ltd (15%) and Eni (10.4%). It was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following position
3rd Engineer Ref: HRF/2010/002
The appointee will be required to ensure safe operation of the electric power generation system and maintain the engine room fire and safety equipment.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the ship’s power generation and distribution systems
• Maintain the engine room fire and safety equipment
• Ensure the safety of persons working directly under his supervision
• Maintain records associated with maintenance of fire and safety equipment
• Keep a safe and efficient engine room watch
• Maintain records associated with shipboard planned maintenance scheme
The right candidate should:
• Possess a Minimum of Class 4 Certificate of Competency (CoC).
• Possession of HND/BSc will be an added advantage.
• Possess 5 years seagoing experience.
• Possession of l year experience on LNG/LPG carrier will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply to The Manager, Manpower Planning & Resourcing, through ANY of the following addresses:
Forwarding their handwritten applications photocopies of their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, which should reach the addressee within two weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
• FIRST NAMF/INITIALS
• DATE OF BIRTH
• STATE OF ORIGIN
• MARITAL STATUS
• CONTACT ADDRESS (Not P. O. Box)
• TELEPHONE NUMBER
• E-MAIL ADDRESS
• INSTITUTION(S) ATTENDED WITH DATES
• DEGREE(S) OBTAINED WITH DATES
• CLASS OF DEGREE
• PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Nigeria LNG Limited C&C TOWERS
PLOT 1684 SANUSI FAFUNWA ST VICTORIA ISLAND
Nigeria LNG Limited AMADI CREEK
INTEGRATED SERVICE BASE
OFF EASTERN BYE-PASS
Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG LimitedDownload Job Alerts App for Android
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT