APPLICATION FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 19 (NNBTS 19)(For SSCE, NECO, GCE, NCE, OND, RN,RM Applicant)
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION IN THE NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL
Interested candidates that want to join NNBTS 19 are to apply online by completing the form online and make payment to Nigerian Navy at either: any branch of Intercontinental Bank or Sterling Banks
METHOD OF APPLICATION IN NIGERIAN NAVY TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 19
To complete the form online, interested candidates are to fellow the steps below:
– Visit the website http://service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
– Click on start application and complete the application form
– Click the save button to submit application online.
– Print out the pay4me acknowledgement slip and take it to any branch of Intercontinental bank or Sterling Bank and make payment of 1000 Naira only excluding bank charges.
– You will then take the receipt given to you by the bank to the website to complete the application process
– Ensure that you print out from the website your Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Attestation of Local Government Form
– Interested candidates must be holders of SSCE/NECO/GCE/OND/RN/RM equivalent only.
– All candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22years for holders of SSCE/NECO/GCE and between the ages of 18-26years for holders of OND/NCE/RN/RM by 31 December 2010.
– Male candidates must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female candidates should not less than 1.65 metres tall.
– Zonal recruitment exercise will hold between 5-19 July 2010.
Pease note that:
Online registration start on 3rd may 2010 and
Closes on 11th June 2010
SignedDownload Job Alerts App for Android
For Chief of Naval Staff