JOB TITLE: TAX MANAGER
REFERENCE CODE: CCDM/TM/0410
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Tax Manager functions as an internal tax specialist /Adviser to the company.
The successful candidate works in close collaboration with our group Fiscal Affairs department and in liaison with Federal, State and local government tax authorities to, among other key tasks:
– Ensure the development, update of the company’s tax and other related policies and guidelines.
– Ensure the alignment of our tax policies and guidelines with relevant local legislation.
– Prepare and negotiate tax contracts with the relevant authorities on behalf of the company.
– Steer, advise and support the company’s financials from tax perspectives.
– Ensure all relevant aspects of local tax legislation are fully embedded in the company’s tax declaration and continuously monitor compliance of same.
– Take functional ownership of all tax aspects in the consolidated financial report.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following profile:
– Not older than 35 years of age by 30 June 2010
– Qualified and experienced tax professional with a broad background in local tax administration ( Including Excise, corporate/ personal income tax)
– Minimum of 6 years cognate experience (Post NYSC) as Tax Manager, Tax Consultant or Tax Counsel.
– Educational/Professional qualification
– 5 credits in WASC/GCE O level including English Language and Mathematics
– First degree (minimum Second Class Lower) preferably in Accounting, Social Sciences, Law or any other numerate discipline.
– Membership of ICAN, ACCA, ACMA, CITN etc.
This is a management level position which apart from rewarding career opportunities offers competitive remuneration.
In addition to basic salary, performance related variable pay as well as a generous pension scheme, the job attracts housing allowance, car, paid annual leave, free medical coverage for self and family and other fringe benefits.
Click Link To Apply
Deadline: 29 April 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android