Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2010
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the foremost brewing company in Nigeria marketing high quality brands. We are passionate about our vision to remain world class in all our activities and regard our people as core and indispensable in realizing our vision.
Job Title: TRAINEE ENGINEERS
Reference Code: CCDD/ENG.16/03/10
If you possess the required mix of qualities and attributes and are desirous of a career in a world-class environment, you are invited to apply as one of our Trainee Engineers.
After a highly competitive selection process, the successful candidates will undergo a structured and systematic residential training programme for about 18 months.
– B.Sc/ B.Eng degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical/Electronics with minimum of second class (upper division).
– Minimum of five credits in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level subjects including Mathematics, English Language and Physics in one sitting.
– Not more than three years post-graduation experience (including NYSC) as at 1st March, 2010.
– Evidence of having successfully completed the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
– Basic computer skills, i.e familiarity with Microsoft suite, graphics, e-mail etc.
– Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to a basic salary with performance -related increments and a contributory pension sceme, it attracts housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Click here to Apply
Application Closing date is 12th March 2010Download Job Alerts App for Android