Nigerian Breweries (NB) Plc Fresh Graduate Management Development Scheme 2011
Nigerian Breweries Plc, is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. Nigerian Breweries Plc keeps pace with key international developments, thus ensuring that its systems, processes and operational procedures are always in conformity with world-class standards.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting for the underlisted position:
Job Title: TRAINEE ENGINEER
Reference Code: CDM/ENG/2202/2011
The Trainee Engineer position is an integral part of the NB Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a career in a world class environment.
After a highly competitive selection process,successful candidates will undergo a modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.
The ideal candidates must not be older than Thirty (30) years as at 31st April 2011 and should possess the following…
– Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
– NYSC Discharge Certificate
– Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) university degree, in either….
– A masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
– Ability to work with basic computer applications (eg Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
– Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
– Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonus, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Deadline is 9th March 2011
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINEDownload Job Alerts App for Android