Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca Cola) Job: Vacancy for Capability Development Manager
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is authorized bottler of Coca Cola Products in Nigeria. It is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company (CCHBC), one of The Coca-Cola Company’s largest anchor bottlers worldwide.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc has vacancy for :
Job Title: Capability Development Manager
– Handle the consolidation performance appraisal reports and conducts talent health check annually
– Facilitates the design and the implementation people development actions appropriate to the company’s strategy.
– Fully understands people and skill demand of the business and the people supply of the market
– B.Sc related to HR
– Minimum of 10 years experience in HR in a large beverage or FNCG company.
– In- depth knowledge of key HR practices: Organization and job design, performance management, recruitment, Talent management, Training and development
– Ability to design and implement skill development actions.
Method of Application
To apply, visit
For inquiries send an email to [email protected].
Applications Deadline is 29th June 2010.
Note only short listed candidates will be contacted.Download Job Alerts App for Android